What is Knet Payment Gateway?
What does Knet Payment Gateway- NopCommerce do and how does it appeal to my Nopcommerce website?
The Knet Payment Gateway service is one of E-Commerce milestones in general and in State of Kuwait in particular. Since Knet introduced this solution in the year 2004 as a new payment method, it was a challenge for the digital world to come up with a new payment gateway. The Knet Payment Gateway allows (Private and Public) institutions to collect funds for their products and services over the Internet.
Furthermore, Knet Payment Gateway accepts all debit cards issued by its member banks in the State of Kuwait in a bid to serve the customers and merchants of those banks. The payment service is provided through internet for all governmental and private entities through several means like:
- Smart mobile telephones of all kinds
- Tablets of all kinds
Consequently, Comelite created a plugin which allows you to easily make use of this plugin for NopCommerce websites. Hence this trial enables you to try and check out all functions of this very plugin for 30 days.
1. Easy to use. We have removed all the hassles of managing this gateway and offer a simple admin interface to add all the necessary features.
2. Multilingual. If your website is using the Arabic localization, the Knet interface will display in Arabic too.
3. Tied to the currency. Since Knet currently only supports Kuwaiti Dinar transactions, this feature will be visible only if the user is paying in Kuwaiti Dinars.
4. Secure. Offers Three-Party Payment model that verifies the website.
1. Supported versions 3.60 – 3.80
Note: Currently the plugin only supports 32 bit websites. Thus, you will need to configure IIS to support this mode.